Friday, February 6, 2009

Vineet.. A chapter of my life !!

"They Never say NO"


Sitting idle in room is always a boring task for me.. Usually i used to call some one whenever i feel bored.. Today i tried same thing just before i started this blog.... but then i realize that ... the cellphone no that i used to dial is still exists but that person is no more.... My frd ..my bro... "Vineet Singh.. The Real soldier"


I met him during engineerg... hmm almost 9 yrs before... And i have lots of good memories with him.. only memories... seriously I never thought that he will go so far that i couldnt afford to call him.. we dont have single pic together..even we never exchange address nor number.. kabhi socha hi nahi tha...ki hum alag bhi hoge...

those 4 yr.. i never forget just because of mamu.. those bunks, funny argument with teacher, silly question in seminar, stupidity in cricket ground and Masti in Mess...
just after the college he got opportunity with Indian Army.. the place where we always wants to go.. but only he got the chance to serve the nation... and he proved himself...

Even though he joined army n moved to kashmir but he never forget to give me a miss call... those days i use to little irritated by those miss call but now i am really missing those miss call...
I know ab kabhi koi miss call nahi aaygi..


November 8th.. when last time i got a call from him... if had a little bit of idia that this will be our last talk... to shaayd main woh call kabhi khatam nahi hone deta...
later i got to know that mine no was the last no that he dialed ... the moment me n sandy heard this news that he is no more... we both took long time to believe this fact....

I know life never stops... per kuch baatein or kuch dosto ki value wahi rahti ...
Missing you mamu...

No comments: